At Riesco, Inc you can make a difference in the lives of some very special people with developmental and physical disabilities. Work in your community with people who have developmental and physical disabilities.
* You must be at least 18 years old with experience. Volunteer experience is considered.
* 19 years old and above no experience necessary.
* You must have a valid US driver’s license and a reliable car. You may also be required to use your own car to transport the people we support.
* Since all of our positions include driving, you may have no more than two moving violations or accidents in the past three years, or a conviction for DWI, reckless or careless driving, drug related offenses, suspension or revocation of license.
* Part-time staff are required to work a minimum of two shifts per week, or they may work two 24 hour shifts in a month. Full-time staff are required to work at least 38 hours per week.
* You must be able to lift 70 pounds, due to the fact that many of the people we support have physical disabilities.
* Riesco, Inc. is licensed by the state and is a provider of services to vulnerable persons. Therefore, we run a Background Criminal Apprehension check on all of our employees. We are prohibited by law from hiring anyone who has been convicted of a felony.
* Riesco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* You must be able to read, write, speak, understand and hear the English language.
Flexible PT & FT Hours
Morning, Day, Evening, Night & Weekend Shifts
APPLY ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE
Riesco, Inc is an EEO/AA Employer.